Women at work
Our vision is to create a workplace that reflects the gender diversity of the broader community, where both women and men feel empowered to achieve their full potential.
To achieve this, we are focusing on:
- increasing the number of women in our organisation
- ensuring retention strategies reflect the needs of women within the workforce
- developing the talent and capabilities of women in the organisation
- promoting a workplace culture that embraces the equal status of women.
We offer a range of benefits to our female employees, including:
- a Gender Diversity strategy to support women's development and success
- encouraging women in non-traditional roles
- targeted workshops and networking events for women
- flexible working arrangements
- providing a network of women’s support services.
The Women's Empowerment Principles
The Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs), a joint initiative between UN Global Compact and UN Women, provide guidance to businesses on how to empower women in the workplace and community. In 2014, our CEO Rob Stobbe demonstrated his support for gender equality and these principles by signing the WEPs CEO Statement of Support.