What is the process?
- Complete Sections 1 & 2 the application form. We will contact you if we require more information
- We’ll provide a Connection Enquiry Response with the option for you to request further information through a High-Level Feasibility Response (fees may apply), or progress directly to an Application to Connect
- Complete Section 3 of the application form, provide additional information and pay the quoted fee
- We’ll provide an Engineering Report and a connection offer
- Return your signed Connection Offer and pay the applicable costs for the design and planning phase of construction works to begin
- Customer to seek third-party approvals (ESCOSA, OTR, AEMO etc). We will be unable to connect your generation system without confirmation these approvals have been acquired
- We’ll request any additional information that we require to complete your connection
- You must provide pre and post commissioning documentation in line with our process
- We’ll attend your site to witness you commission your generation system
Inverters greater than 200kVA and all rotating generators.
Information you'll need
Understand what you'll need to complete the online application process.
Technical standards and sample documentation
Understand our technical standards and sample documentation associated with large embedded generation.
Timing and fees
Indicative timelines and fees associated with large embedded generation.