What is the process?
- Complete the online application form. We’ll provide you with a copy of your application and contact you within five business days if we require more information
- We’ll send an application fee invoice
- Once payment is received, we'll undertake an assessment of your proposed system, analysing the information against the network impact
- We’ll provide a Connection Offer and ongoing Contract
- Return your signed Connection Offer and Contract for design and planning of construction works. You can also start your own works for installation at this point
- Upon notification of installation completion, your witnessing will be scheduled. This is the final step for connection to the network
Apply for inverters greater than 30kVA but no greater than 200kVA.
Information you'll need
Information you'll need to complete the online application process.
Technical standards and sample documentation
Understand our technical standards and sample documentation associated with medium embedded generation.
Timing and fees
Indicative timing and fees associated with medium embedded generation.