Guaranteed Service Level payment register
Only register details for an outage experienced prior to 30 June 2020.
Please submit requests for different properties or dates separately.
- This form is to investigate eligibility for payment for power outages exceeding 12 hours in duration. There are some exclusions to eligibility explained in our fact sheet.
- The information you provide below helps us investigate your eligibility and in submitting the form you agree that the information you provide is true and correct.
- All submissions must be investigated and completion of this form does not guarantee a payment.
- You may complete this form at any time after a power outage for assessment however regulations allow up to three months to make payments after the outage. We appreciate your patience in not calling before the three-month period has expired.
- If three months has already expired, we will prioritise our investigation and response to your submission. The online form is the easiest method to request an investigation and the more information you can provide, the easier it will be to assess your eligibility.
- This form can be used to investigate eligibility for a payment or for an additional payment if you believe the amount you have received already is incorrect.
- Field names denoted with an * are required fields