Supplying to us
We are committed to sourcing goods and services for our business operations and activities in a socially responsible manner. We partner with likeminded suppliers who support our commitment ‘to be a leader in delivering energy services that customers value’.
We are proud to be recognised globally as demonstrating effective procurement practices that provide good governance and supply assurance.
Supplying to SA Power Networks
To become an approved supplier, we will invite you to provide an offer on a supply opportunity and assess your submission against our requirements.
The following documents will provide you with our minimum requirements and expectations when providing goods or services to us:
- Sustainable Procurement Statement 56KB PDF
- Terms & Conditions 394KB PDF
- Supply Chain Specifications 319KB PDF
Interested in becoming a supplier? Send an email to email@example.com.
Our commitment to sustainable procurement
We’re proud of our sustainable procurement practices and partner with like-minded suppliers who share the same commitment to:
- comply with local, national and international environmental standards, laws and regulations
- ensure transparency, confidentiality and fairness at all stages of the procurement process
- declare any identified conflicts of interest that may arise
- not engage in acts of bribery and corruption
- not accept any offers of gifts or hospitality from parties currently involved in any tendering activities
- support the development of local and small business
- demonstrate corporate social responsibility by reviewing its supply chains including modern slavery and labour conditions, health and safety, diversity and inclusion and environmental impacts.
Our Sustainable Procurement Statement and the links below demonstrate our commitment and how it extends to our suppliers:
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply Corporate Ethics Register
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) Procurement Excellence Program
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) Positive Procurement Pledge
- Energy Procurement Supply Association (EPSA)
- Energy Procurement Supply Association (EPSA) - Sustainable Procurement Whitepaper