Our unique combination of assets span our great state. From the iconic stobie pole, to land, ducts, fibre and telecomunication towers, we've got SA covered.
We can provide third parties an opportunity to attach their assets to ours in many strategic locations.
Safety and network reliability are our top priority, so we will work with you to assess each enquiry, ensuring safety, technical and engineering feasibility. We can also provide services that enable safe attachment of your asset to ours.
To register your interest in using our infrastructure, you’ll need to provide details of your proposal which includes your contact details, ABN, technology type, location and timeframe via our the online application.
What we offer:
- Ability to gain access to a vast number of infrastructure sites throughout metropolitan areas and rural hubs
- Provision of support services, such as design
- Reduced timeframe of Make Ready Work
- Dedicated key contact
- Guaranteed turnaround times for access and enquiries
- Information being readily available in one location
- Dealing direct with one asset owner
- Expression of interest
- Review SA Power Networks Terms and Conditions - Facilities Access Agreement and fees
- Safety review
- Selection of SA Power Networks individual infrastructure
- Site readiness review
- Determination of power supply (if required)
- Site Licence application
- Make Ready Work quotation
- Make Ready Work completion
- Power supply application
- Power supply connection point
- Customer owned asset
- Energise power supply
- Asset maintenance
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Invoicing and payment