Medium embedded generation
Application to install Inverters with a total capacity of 31kVA to 500kVA.
What is the process?
- Complete the online application form in SmartApply. The progress of your application can be viewed from the SmartApply Dashboard throughout the application process.
- We will send an application fee invoice
- Once payment is received, we'll undertake an assessment of your proposed system, analysing the information against the network impact
- We will provide a Connection Offer and ongoing Contract
- Return your signed Connection Offer and Contract for design and planning of construction works. You can start your own works for installation once the application status is “Approved”.
- Close out your installation information using SmartInstall prior to witnessing.
- Once your witnessing has been scheduled the date will be visible in SmartApply.
- Successful witnessing completes the process
For more information about the process see the Medium embedded generation connection process infographic.
Looking for SmartApply and SmartInstall? See Solar and other Generators.
Information you'll need
Information you'll need to complete the online application process.
Technical standards and sample documentation
Understand our technical standards and sample documentation associated with medium embedded generation.
Timing and fees
Indicative timing and fees associated with medium embedded generation.