When you come to South Australia, you will enjoy a mild, Mediterranean climate, great living standards and more affordable housing – along with great amenities and cultural events.
You may already know about the unrivalled sandy beaches, pristine coastline and rolling hills. They’re all within 20 minutes of Adelaide, which has been named one of the most liveable cities in the world.
What you might not know is that the whole of South Australia is also one of the great regions of the world. Because we are the State’s only electricity distributor, you can benefit from living and working in any of our regional areas too.
You’ll never run out of things to do
- South Australia’s internationally-renowned food and wine locations include over 350 cellar doors. Some of our regional depots are in wine regions: the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Clare Valley, Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, Riverland and Coonawarra.
- Earning its reputation as the Festival State, there’s always something going on, including the world’s second largest annual arts festival, the Adelaide Fringe.
- Adelaide has the world’s only ‘city in a park’, with 9.4 square kilometres of Park Lands around the central business district.
- International sporting events come here - Adelaide Oval is one of the nation’s most highly-regarded sporting venues.
Maybe you’re sick of rain, cold temperatures, traffic jams, cramped housing and high living costs. If so, you should definitely think very seriously about what coming to live in South Australia could do for you.
Need more information?
For more information on life in South Australia, please visit some of these great websites:
- Visit South Australia
- Move to South Australia
- Tourism South Australia
- South Australia – A New State of Mind
- Adelaide Connected