Customer and stakeholder engagement
We engage with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders across the State, and we’re committed to improving the way we engage with these groups and considering their needs in our decision-making. By working together, we can better understand their needs and deliver services they value while helping to build trust and meet the expectations of the community.
2020 – 2025 Regulatory Proposal
We need to make sure our future plans reflect what our customers want when it comes to power.
We have been running a comprehensive customer and stakeholder engagement program to help inform our business plan for 2020–2025, which we have now submitted to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER).
Visit Talking Power to see the fact sheet or read the Overview of our plan, and register your details to keep up-to-date with engagement opportunities and outcomes.
Vegetation management consultation
We work closely with key stakeholders to safely manage trees near powerlines and achieve a better visual outcome, while ensuring the reliability of supply.
We also run an Annual Local Government Forum to bring local government together to discuss vegetation management issues and opportunities.
Have your say on our vegetation clearance program following pruning in your area and complete our online survey.
Customer Consultative Panel and Reference Groups
A key recommendation of our Stakeholder Engagement Strategy 2016-2020 5578KB PDF was the re-formation of our Customer Consultative Panel (CCP) and the forming of five focussed Reference Groups.
These groups, which you can see in more detail below, help us build stronger relationships with key stakeholders and enable meaningful discussions on a more regular basis.
We use the feedback from these groups to develop and refine our strategies, initiatives and activities, and meet the expectations of our current and future customers and stakeholders.
- Arborist Reference Group - 17 December 2018 548KB PDF
- Arborist Reference Group - 13 September 2018 390KB PDF
- Arborist Reference Group - 4 June 2018 493KKB PDF
- Arborist Reference Group - 3 March 2018 410KB PDF
- Botanic Gardens SA
- Aboriculture SA
- Trees For Life
- SA Tree Advisory Board
- Horticulture Media Association
- Community representative
- Local Government representative
- Nursery industry representative
- Business Reference Group Minutes - 22 November 2018 558KB PDF
- Business Reference Group Minutes - 16 May 2018 314KB PDF
- Business Reference Group Minutes - 21 February 2018 348KB PDF
- Business SA
- Central Irrigation Trust
- Primary Producers SA
- Consumers SA
- Department of State Development
- SA Produce Market
- SA Wine Industry Association
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Office of the Small Business Commissioner
- Housing Industry Association
- South Australian Chamber of Mines & Energy (SACOME)
- SA Dairy Farmers Association
- Adelaide Airport
- Pharmacy Guild of Australia.
- Community Reference Group Minutes - 21 November 2018 280KB PDF
- Community Reference Group Minutes - 9 August 2018 657KB PDF
- Community Reference Group Minutes - 5 July 2018 507KB PDF
- Community Reference Group Minutes - 7 February 2018 414KB PDF
- St Vincent de Paul Society
- South Australian Council of Social Service (SACOSS)
- Uniting Communities
- Multicultural Communities Council of SA
- Council of the Ageing SA (COTA SA)
- SA Financial Counsellors (SAFCA)
- Australian Refugee Association
- Uniting Care Wesley Bowden
- Community representative for Disability
- Salvation Army Australia SA
- Adelaide Hills Community Anti-Poverty Network.
- Renewables Reference Group Minutes - 9 November 2018 755KB PDF
- Renewables Reference Group Minutes - 10 August 2018 758KB PDF
- Renewables Reference Group Minutes - 21 June 2018 575KB PDF
- Renewables Reference Group Minutes - 9 March 2018 535KB PDF
- Total Environment Centre (TEC)
- Alternative Technology Association (ATA)
- Living Energy Solutions
- Changing Weather
- The Energy Project
- Regional Development Australia Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
- University of South Australia
- Conservation Council SA
- Sol Energy
- EfficientSee Pty Ltd
- Citizens Own Renewable Energy Network Australia (CORENA)
- Community representative
Members include 20 representative customers.
- Customer Consultative Panel Minutes - 29 October 2018 339KB PDF
- Customer Consultative Panel Minutes - 3 July 2018 778KB PDF
- Customer Consultative Panel Minutes - 3 April 2018 542KB PDF
- Customer Consultative Panel Minutes - 6 February 2018 501KB PDF
- External Chair
- One representative from each reference group
- Energy Consumers Australia (ECA)
- Residential customers (metro and regional)
- Other stakeholder groups as required