The future is here
Imagine neighbourhoods pooling power and communities run by the sun. Did you know, this is already happening?
Around one-third of all homes and businesses in SA now have rooftop solar. Collectively, it’s the biggest generator of electricity in our state. The uptake of batteries is also accelerating due to state government incentives and falling prices.
We’re connecting South Australians to this energy future we can all be proud of.
Creating the future together
The Power of Possibility is being created by our state's world-leading integration of renewable energy sources into the grid - showing the future of energy is already here.
At SA Power Networks we're helping customers take control of their energy needs by connecting new technology to the grid. Our goal is to double the amount of solar on our State grid by 2025.
Imagine the power of possibility
Imagine the power of possibility being created by our energy transition. It can lead to a range of incredible benefits for our community including:
- lower household energy bills
- better health outcomes
- better social outcomes
- a growing economy based on clean energy from the sun and wind.
Imagine the benefits together
We want to acknowledge and celebrate this amazing transition that we’re all a part of – both in helping make it happen and sharing in the benefits.
Read more about:
- Flexible Exports and our goal to double the amount of solar on our network by 2025
- all about electric vehicles (EVs), including the types of EVs and their benefits, FAQs and charging at home
- electrical safety including during bushfires and storms, around farms and properties and in the home
- understanding power pricing and your energy bill
- how to be energy efficient and save on energy and your power bill.