Executive appointment - Chief People Officer Ms Sam Bradley
Ms Sam Bradley will join SA Power Networks as Chief People Officer (CPO) in March 2024.
Ms Sam Bradley
Sam is a highly qualified executive with more than 20 years’ experience in senior HR and organisational development roles across the public and private sectors, most recently as Group Executive, People & Culture at Beach Energy.
Originally from Adelaide, she has held executive positions at People’s Choice Credit Union, Resthaven, and the Department for Education and Child Protection, and senior roles with Westpac and AGL Energy.
Announcing the appointment, SA Power Networks CEO Andrew Bills said: “Sam brings significant energy industry experience and has successfully led multiple cultural transformation and organisation design projects. “Her depth of experience and industry background, combined with a strong focus on people, culture and leadership, make her the ideal candidate to help guide our ongoing transformation as an energy services business.”
Her appointment completes a refresh and restructuring of the SA Power Networks executive team following the arrival of Chief Executive Andrew Bills and retirement of long-time executives David Syme (People and Culture) and Doug Schmidt (Network Management).
In addition to Sam, who will join the business in the week commencing 18 March 2024, the new executive team comprises:
- Mark Vincent – Chief Operating Officer with responsibility for both network management and field operations.
- Jessica Morris – Chief Customer & Strategy Officer responsible for customer, community engagement and strategy and transformation.
- Kevin Jones – Chief Financial Officer responsible for the strategic financial management of the business.
- Chris Ford – Chief Digital Officer responsible for all aspects of information technology and innovation.
- Patrick Makinson – Chief Risk Officer responsible for Board, risk, insurance and legal matters.
- Richard Amato – Chief Executive of Enerven a wholly-owned subsidiary competing for infrastructure projects nationally.